Do you like art? Are you a “hands on” type of person? If you are, than here is some fun for you! This is also fun for children, with parental guidance of course.
Melted Crayon Art:
What is needed:
-Hot Glue Gun
1. Glue crayons in the pattern you wish the colors to melt into. For example; the rainbow, from red to purple across the top of the canvas.
2. Once the gun is dry and the crayons are all set, you want to lean the canvas back at a 45 degree angle. The crayons should be at the top of the canvas.
3. Use the blow dryer on hot to melt the colored crayons.
4. Once melted to your liking, turn off dryer and wait for it to cool off.
5. You now have a unique piece of art that you created! Show it off to your friends!!